LGBT Professionals meeting at Accenture
we would like to invite you to the next LGBT Professionals Network event on 21st June, 2017. We will meet at Accenture to discuss current trends in the area of LGBT at the workplace and to network.
Topic of this meeting will be Bisexual and Transgender Inclussion at the Workplace in Slovakia. Our guest speakers will share with us their personal testimonials being in bi and trans shoes at the workplace, and their experience from HR perspective.
- Welcome note: Michal Hrebčík, Vice-Chairperson at Diversity Pro; Romina Kollárik, Director at TransFúzia
- Diversity at Accenture: Lucia Skrakova, HR Program Manager at Accenture
- Bisexual Inclusion in the Workplace (Testimonial): Lilian Matias, LGBT leader for ERG Diversitas at Lenovo
- Managing Transition in the Workplace: Barbora Košecová, HR Manager at Competence Call Center s.r.o.; Adam Wiesner, Institute of Ethnology at SAV
- Pride 2017: Jana Mičeková, member of Pride team
- Close out note: Ladislava Lukáčová, Chairperson at Diversity Pro
Event will be moderated by Ladislava Lukáčová, Chairperson at Diversity Pro.
Everybody interested is welcome at our LGBT Professionals Network meeting.